Find out more about the Starkey Muse iQ RIC R i2400.
Muse iQ is Starkey’s most advanced hearing technology. It delivers supreme sound quality that allows you to be immersed in the world around you like never before. It’s designed to meet your unique hearing needs, and keep you connected to the people and things you love.
Starkey’s latest Muse iQ hearing aids combined with Starkey’s easy-to-use SurfLink accessories deliver the most personalised hearing experience ever, and are designed to:
- Provide natural hearing and effortless transitions as you go about your day
- Deliver pristine audio and exceptional listening clarity
- Give you an easy way to recharge your hearing aids anytime, anywhere
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things
- Help you better understand conversations and hear comfortably
- Stream TV, phone calls, music and more to your hearing aids
Starkey’s best hearing technology just got better with lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Immersive sound for true listening enjoyment
- Longest lasting charge delivers over 30 hours of superior hearing
- Starkey’s all-in-one charger (purchased separately) holds enough charge to provide portable charging without plugging into the wall
- Smallest rechargeable hearing aid available today
|E2E Wind Noise Management
|E2E Machine Noise Adaptation
At HEARING AIDS 365 we pride ourselves on offering all our clients the Price Beat Guarantee. Our Price Beat Guarantee means that if you find a lower priced identical stocked item with a competitor (even if it’s on sale), we will not only match it, we’ll beat it by 10%.
That means you can shop with confidence knowing that when you buy from HEARING AIDS 365, you are receiving the best price on ALL leading hearing technology. Don’t forget, some exclusions apply – Price Beat Guarantee Terms & Exclusions.
Hearing Aids Warranty
36 MONTH WARRANTY (3 years) on manufacturer defects!!!
To make a warranty claim, all you will need to do is:
1. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase
2. Explain the purpose of the claim
3. Once we have received your email, we will contact you to make the necessary arrangements.
Please make sure you read our terms & conditions.
Hearing Aids Accessories Warranty
All hearing aid accessories offered by HEARING AIDS 365 include a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer against defects.
Do You Offer Free Delivery?
- All local Australian orders over AU$100 (in a single transaction) come with free local delivery.
- All international order over AU$500 (in a single transaction) come with free international delivery.
Do You Offer Quick Delivery?
Yes. Once you have made a purchase and the funds are cleared, your order is packed, sealed and posted within the same business day. *If in stock and business hours are 9AM-5PM QLD. Subject to weekends and public holidays. If stock is unavailable, orders could take 3 weeks to deliver.
Where Will My Hearing Aids Be Delivered?
Purchases of hearing aid devices will be posted directly to an audiologist of your choice. Hearing Aids 365 is 100% online retail store and don’t have a clinic. We can help you look for an audiologist if you don’t have one yet in order to book a fitting appointment and ship your hearing aids to the audiologist.
Can I Pick Up My Items From Your Store?
No. Hearing Aids 365 is 100% online discount retail store and this is how we keep our overheads low and pass the savings onto you.
For what levels of hearing loss is Stareky Muse iQ RIC R i2400 suitable?
It is suitable for mild, moderate and severe hearing losses.
What battery does the Starkey Muse iQ RIC R i2400 take?
The Starkey Muse iQ RIC R i2400 uses a lithium ion rechargeable battery.
How long does it take to charge the Starkey Muse iQ RIC R i2400?
Your hearing aids will be completely charged in under 3.5 hours.
Is it safe to keep the hearing aids in the charger overnight after it is fully charged?
It is safe to keep them in the charger after they are fully charged and any time you are not wearing them. Your hearing aids will automatically power on when removed from the charger.
If you will not be wearing your hearing aids for an extended period of time, remove the plug from the charger and the hearing aids from the charging ports. You will need to manually power the hearing aids off by pressing the rocker switch for three seconds. You may store them in the reservoir of the charging case.
What accessory/accessories are compatible with Starkey Muse iQ RIC R i2400?
- SurfLink Remote Mic 2
- SurfLink Media 2
- SurfLink Mobile 2
- SurfLink Remote