This page provides information relating to:
- Site Access Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2019 HEARING AIDS 365 Pty Ltd ACN 627 233 096
All Rights Reserved.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this internet site are the sole property of HEARING AIDS 365 Pty Ltd ACN 627 233 096
At HEARING AIDS 365, we respect the privacy of your personal information in our care. We understand that protecting your personal information is important to you and we share your concerns about how information is collected, used and shared. HEARING AIDS 365 is committed to safeguarding your personal information and will always handle your personal information securely and carefully.
HEARING AIDS 365 is committed to complying with applicable Australian Privacy Laws. We ensure our staff are aware of their obligations.
2.1 Why we collect information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events and information.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
2.2 How and what information we collect
We collect only information that you give us, and information from our website, such as page visits and browsing information.
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, HEARING AIDS 365 will not share that information with third parties without your permission. However we may disclose Personal Information to our service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services.
If you are concerned with the way HEARING AIDS 365 has handled your personal information, please contact us with your complaint.
You can contact HEARING AIDS 365:
By E-mail: email@example.com
3. SITE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to users of the HEARING AIDS 365 website (“the Site”). By using this Site, you accept and agree to these terms.
HEARING AIDS 365 reserves the right to change these terms at any time, please check these terms at regular intervals for any changes. Continued use of the Site following any change to these terms will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
3.1 Information Collected on the Site
Each time someone visits this Site, we may collect the following information:
- The number of users who visit
- The date and time of users
- The number of pages viewed
- The pages and length of time viewed
- How users navigate the Site
No attempts are made to identify individuals browsing the Site. The data captured is used so that HEARING AIDS 365 can accurately evaluate the content of the Site and make improvements.
3.2 Ownership of materials on the Site
Unless otherwise indicated, HEARING AIDS 365 owns all copyright in the material on the Site. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this Site are the property of HEARING AIDS 365 and such Contents are protected under Australian laws and through international treaties.
Use of the Site will not confer any intellectual property rights in the Contents, or any goodwill or reputation associated with the Content. All rights are reserved.
3.3 Use of this Site
When you access the Site, you agree that you do so on the following conditions:
- You must not access or attempt to access any part of the Site which is not designated for access by your password;
- You must not use the Site or any of the material contained in it for any purpose which is unlawful, prohibited under these Terms, or which violates any right (including copyright) of HEARING AIDS 365 or any third party;
- You must not post or transmit to the Site any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, slanderous, vulgar, offensive, pornographic or indecent information or material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to the Site which contains a virus;
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal data;
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which is incorrect or misleading;
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from the Site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third parties’ computer system.
HEARING AIDS 365 may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these conditions.
3.4 Links to other websites
From time to time, the Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by HEARING AIDS 365. HEARING AIDS 365 is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in the linked web site.
HEARING AIDS 365 does not warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third party web site, including the contents of any link framed by this Site. Your decision to link to a third party website is entirely at your own risk.
Although HEARING AIDS 365 has implemented security measures in relation to information uploaded to the Site, you acknowledge that the internet can be inherently insecure and that HEARING AIDS 365 will not be responsible for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information in relation to the Site.
3.6 Information and services at the Site
HEARING AIDS 365 updates the Site regularly, however HEARING AIDS 365 makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Site. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.
All information and services at the Site are provided on an “as is” basis.
HEARING AIDS 365 is not liable for any damages whatsoever including any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with access to this Site or the information contained in it. HEARING AIDS 365 does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
You should seek independent advice before acting on any material or information contained in this Site or any link to a third party web site and you must not provide any warranties to third parties in relation to the contents or performance of the Site.
When using the World Wide Web, the internet or third party networks or facilities, you are using networks, facilities and services that are beyond the control of HEARING AIDS 365. You assume all risk and liability of your use of the World Wide Web, the internet or any such third party networks, including any access to the Site via such media.
HEARING AIDS 365 reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the Site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it may be severed and will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect and these Terms will be deemed amended to replace, to the extent legally permitted, the rights and obligations contained in the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms will not constitute failure of consideration.
These Terms will be governed by the Laws of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms or the Site. You are responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to you in your location.