Introducing Audéo Lumity with unique Phonak SmartSpeech Technology for improved speech understanding.
Conversations Shine with Lumity
When you can hear and understand conversations around you, it can illuminate your whole world. This is where Phonak Audéo Lumity really shines, an enlightening hearing experience allowing hearing aid users to experience 16% better speech understanding with new Phonak SmartSpeech Technology.
SmartSpeech Technology features a collection of features that AutoSense OS 5.0 seamlessly adapts for improved speech understanding and reduced listening effort in various listening environment so you can enjoy conversations in even the most challenging listening situations. The Phonak Audéo Lumity introduces two new features: StereoZoom 2.0 and SpeechSensor in addition to the existing benefits of Speech Enhancer, Dynamic Noise Cancellation, and Motion Sensor Hearing.
- AutoSense 5.0 has been trained with artificial intelligence- based machine learning to accurately identify a sound environment to provide the optimal personalized setting, balancing comfort and speech understanding.
- StereoZoom 2.0 is Phonak’s unique binaural directional beamforming technology. StereoZoom 2.0 provides a smooth transition between the wider directional mode of UltraZoom and the narrower focus of StereoZoom 2.0 as the level of noise increases.
- SpeechSensor is an algorithm that detects the direction from which the main speech signal is coming – if speech is coming from left, right or behind.
Connect with the world around you
Phonak Lumity provides direct connectivity to iOS and Android smartphones, TVs, Roger devices and wireless accessories. Make true hands-free calls and pair up to eight Bluetooth enabled devices, while two can be simultaneously connected.
The Audéo Lumity line-up includes three new models:
- Audéo L-R (rechargeable)
- Audéo L-RT (rechargeable with telecoil)
- Audéo L-RL (Life, Phonak’s second generation of waterproof technology)
- myPhonak app: allows Phonak hearing aid users to not only take control of their hearing with remote control functionality, but to track their health data as well.
- New health tracking functionality: with myPhonak app offers all-new health tracking features, such as tracking steps, activity levels, distance walked or ran, and wearing time
- Remote care: Personalize their hearing experience with telehealth opportunities
|Features||Premium (P90)||Advance (P70)||Standard (P50)||Essential (P30)|
|AutoSense OS 5.0||•||•||•||•|
|Comfort in Echo||•|
|Speech in Car||•|
|Dynamic Noise Cancellation||•||•|
|Motion Sensor Hearing||•||•||•|
|Real Ear Sound||•||•||•|
For more information, visit https://www.phonak.com/com/en/hearing-aids/phonak-audeo-lumity.html.